- Access to Analytics
- View rights on the video for which you wish to get more performance data
- Video Id
You wish to get as much information about a video as possible.
NOTE Within Analytics your users will have the same rights as in VideoManager Pro. That means that if your user does not have the right to see a particular video in VideoManager Pro, he won't be able to find the video in Analytics neither.
1. Log-in to Analytics: click here or access from the link on the drop-down menu from your VideoManager Pro account.
2. On the left side panel, click on the film icon.
3. Search for your desired video by typing its id in the text field.
4. Click on the video entry
5. On the top right (under the top green bar), select the time range, for which you wish to get the information.
6. The page will load with a lot of performance information for the video, including, among others the following section:
- Video Ranking: The position of the video performances against other videos in the same time range, divided per plays and views.
- Top-10 Countries: The first ten countries, where the video collected most views and plays.
- Development over Time: with an overview of plays and views, divided per each day of the time range. With mouseover, you get plays and views on a specific day.
- Exit Point: with an overview of the point at which your viewers stopped viewing the video.
You can export all data contained in any tabs with the "export" symbol. Just click on the symbol at the top of the tab and confirm by clicking "Export as CSV".