- Access to VideoManager Pro
- Have view rights for the video for which you wish to get a Plays and Views report.
To get a report of all plays and views divided per day of a video in a specific time range.
- Step 1 - Search for the video
- Log in to your VideoManager Pro
- Search for the video and select it. Here, you will find more info to video search.
- On the right, click on "Statistics" accordion.
- Step 2 - Select the time range
- On the calendar select the time range in which you are interested to know the plays and views.
- Click out of the calendar to update.
NOTE In case you would like to have a report for all videos, since the video's upload, just check the upload date of the video in the video list. You can select that date as starting point of the time range or any date before this: Please note that the beginning of the period automatically adjusts to the start date within the selected time period, from which statistical data are actually available. For example, if you have selected the 1st November as the start date and statistical data is available only from the 12th November, the period is calculated from the 12th November.
- Step 3 - Export the CSV file
- Now just click on "CSV-export" to download the comma-separated file displaying plays and views per day.
- The report will have the following information: Video Id, Video Name, Date, Plays, Views.
- If you wish, you can import this file into Microsoft Excel and convert it to an .xlsx file: click here here for get more information about how to import the file.